Re: [Question #695935]: Floating point exception (core dumped)

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
Hi,
I confirm segfault on ubuntu20/yadedaily (20210204-4960~ab01ee8~focal1)
The problem is apparently with InsertionSortCollider at iteration 2 in script2.
I suspect the combination of reloading/erasing/periodicity does wrong at some point.

>  I will install the Ubuntu 18.04

Oh no... don't do that.  Why not Yade 2020.1a if it works for you?

It would be helpful if you could reproduce in a single script where we
wouldn't have to click play to see the error (and possibly taking less
than minutes to run).

Regards

Bruno