Re: [Question #696009]: Polyhedra gravity deposit simulation explodes with no damping

Karol Brzezinski proposed the following answer:
Hi,

what version of Yade do you use? I had the same problem, that I posted
here [1].  Due to  Ákos Orosz's experience: 'Ubuntu 16.04 and Yadedaily
2018.02b is the last stable version for Eliáš' model'. I have managed to
solve this (or rather work around it), by slight modification in the
source code and compiling it by myself. Now it works for me pretty well
on Ubuntu 20.04. This change is described in the mentioned topic [1].

Best wishes,
Karol

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/695154
[2] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/issues/192