[Question #696037]: contact forces in VTKrecorder

I'm sorry if this is trivial, but I have been fighting with it for a while. I need to export all spheres and contact interactions (forces and torques) in an assembly. I am using Yade daily from 2020-12-08 and VTKRecorder(fileName='3d-vtk-',recorders=['all'],iterPeriod=100). I cannot seem to find in interactions the forces and torques as vectors and the particles involved in each contact. How can I access this information?