Re: [Question #695935]: Floating point exception (core dumped)

Yuxuan Wen posted a new comment:
Hello Dr. Chareyre,

Thank you so much for your answer and your time on the debugging! I am
sorry that I didn't reproduce a single script and reply to you last
week. I am devoting in producing the results of simulation and the post-
processing for a PPT so that I forgot to produce this single script. I
am sorry for the negligence! It is so delightful that I can get your
answer and guidance on an problem that I met and couldn't solve! Thank
you for your answer and it is so helpful for me to get a deeper
understanding on Yade by tracking this bug and debugging process!

Best Regards,
Yuxuan