Re: [Question #696098]: How to arrange my cloud (1st polyhedra, 2nd spheres) stacked but not mixed?

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

TLTR: create cloud of polyhedrons and cloud of spheres and let it fall
with gravity (together or one after the other, depending on your needs)

> they are really takes time to be loading on showing up

what does this exactly mean??
- "time" (seconds, minutes, hours)
- "to be loading"?
- "on showing up"?

> Polyhedras don't appear
> polyhedra_utils.fillBox((-5,-2,0),(5,2,0)...)

you have zero height

> In addition, the spheres is not under gravity (so it is just floating)

What does "not under gravity" and "just floating" mean?
You have defined gravity in NewtonIntegrator, so the particles are under gravity..

> and if I want to add rectangular plate such as rubber in the middle of
cloud array (still inside the box/facet), is that possible? How to make
it so?

what is "box/facet"?
what is the role of "rubber" here (material, shape, ...)?

cheers