[Question #696150]: Output specific bodies using TW.setState

Hi all,

Followed by my previous question [1], I found that the output micro-strain VTK plain text file from the TW.defToVtk [2] cannot be opened in the Paraview if the DOFs (degree of freedoms) of particles are blocked. For example, I wrote something like
###
for b in bottomBoundary:
    b.state.blockedDOFs='xyzXYZ'
###
to make sure part of the particles is fixed in all directions. When these particles are fixed, the output microstrain vtk text file cannot be opened in the Paraview. But when the particles are not fixed (without blockedDOFs), the vtk file works in the Paraview.

So I was wondering if I could only store the position of certain particles that are not fixed by adjusting the TW.setState [3] instead of using TW.setState(0) or TWsetState(1) to store the position of the entire body.
Thanks!

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/691407
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.TesselationWrapper.defToVtk
[3] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.TesselationWrapper.setState