Re: [Question #696150]: Output specific bodies using TW.setState

Chien-Cheng Hung is still having a problem:
Hi Karol,

Thanks for showing me an example.

In your example, why do you add sp.fromSimulation() after shiftBodies(...)?
I can see the vtk file won't work if removing the sp.fromSimulation(), but I don't understand the use of it.
I am wondering if I am not using spherePack to generate granular packing but using ymport [1] from an exported sphere data, what I should add after shiftBodies(...)?
Thank you for your time again.

Cheers,
Chien-Cheng

[1] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.ymport.html?highlight=ymport#yade.ymport.text