[Question #696228]: How to get a pressure boundary condition as triangle distribution by FlowEngine

Hello all,

As we know, water pressure increases with depth. (Pressure=denstiy*g*depth)
I want to use FlowEngine to get a pressure boundary that the pressure is increasing with depth. However, I find that by setting "bndCondValue"[1] can only get a uniform pressure at the boundary, which doesn't change with depth. I've read through the  FlowEngine class reference [2] to get some ideas. I think I can search for the cells which are outermost and use "setCellPressure" [3] to get a boundary that the pressure increases with depth. But this is too complicated. Is there any better idea?

Thank you for any suggestions.

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.FlowEngine.bndCondValue
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.FlowEngine
[3] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.FlowEngine.setCellPressure