Re: [Question #696228]: How to get a pressure boundary condition as triangle distribution by FlowEngine

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
> As we know, water pressure increases with depth.
(Pressure=denstiy*g*depth)

True, but the pressure in PFV implementation is not the absolute pressure, it is the piezometric pressure (water "head" given in Pa).
And as we know water head is constant with depth in equilibrium states. So you don't have to worry about a linear boundary condition, it should be just constant - much easier.

The downside is that Archimede buoyancy is not included automatically.
PFV only cares about drag due to relative phases motion. So you need to
add buoyancy as additional external forces if your problem is
gravitational.

Regards

Bruno