Re: [Question #696260]: yade container image 20.04 can't run on centos

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
Thank you for reporting.
I'm afraid it is a question for singularity/docker/centos devs, more than yade devs.

Do you mean that  building the sif from docker-prod:ubuntu20.04 is done inside a docker:centos?
How does it go if you try to run tests directly with docker-prod:ubuntu20.04 inside the docker:centos (without singularity in between)?
If you get same error then it would eliminate singularity as a source of the problem.
Also I'm curious about why you used "sudo"  for the singularity build command.
Regards
Bruno