Re: [Question #696253]: Polyhedra-Sphere-Facet Coefficient of Restitution

Andrew Jennings gave more information on the question:
Thanks for responding so quickly Jan!

When I remove  Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack() from the
interactionLoop I get the following error:

<FATAL ERROR> InteractionLoop:182 virtual void yade::InteractionLoop::action(): None of given Law2 functors can handle interaction #1273+2328, types geom:ScGeom=1 and phys:PolyhedraPhys=18 (LawDispatcher::getFunctor2D returned empty functor)
Segmentation fault

If I leave it in the loop everything is fine, but I get no coefficient
of restitution.

How does one go about inspecting the interaction.phys?  I suppose this
needs to be done on the working script because the script without
CundallStrack has a Segmentation Fault that kills everything.