Re: [Question #696481]: Geometry of hyperboloid

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> Could anyone help me with the problem?

firstly, please describe clearly the problem [2].
This way, the question is too confusing and ambiguous.

> I will create the diameter from 10cm to 15cm?

like here.
Is this the problem how to create such hyperboloid? Why is then there the question mark?
Or is it a question if the dimensions are OK?
Or ... ?
What does "create" mean?
What does "the diameter" mean?
What does "from ... to" mean? One fixed value from that interval? Parameter study? ... ?
... ?

**Guessing** that links to pack.inHyperboloid ([3] in the script, [4]
documentation) could be helpful

cheers
Jan

[2] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask