Re: [Question #696480]: PFacet model - contact data mining

Paul Pircher gave more information on the question:
Since I just had a look at more positions:
It seems like that only the contact of the sphere at the position of a gridconnection at the edge of the cuboid is an issue.
Depending from what direction the sphere penetrates the cuboid I either get zero or three interactions.
At any other position on the cuboid (somewhere in the middle of a side of the cuboid or even at the corner) I receive the expected 1 interaction.

I am still clueless about that edge contact though.
With zero interactions I don't know where my wanted data is stored (e.g. penetration depth).
With 3 interactions I don't know what interaction is the "right" one or how those multiple but similar contacts are handled.
As always: The contact behaviour according to position and velocity of the sphere works perfectly fine at every location.

Cheers!