Re: [Question #696515]: How to use interactionDetectionFactor(>1) to create distance interactions in Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom?

weijie is still having a problem:
Hi Jan, and thank you again.

Can I think that when  interactionDetectionFactor * (S1 - > radius + S2
- > radius) - norm>0, the  [1] is to think that there is a distant
interaction between two spheres, and ig2 will still calculate the
pentrationDepth, but is negative value,and it will be used for the later
calculation of IP2 and law2. Is it [1]line 29-33  that  I need to do to
create interactions for non-overlapping polyhedron -polyhedron and
sphere-polyhedron,see[5]?

Best regards
Jie

[5]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/692003