[Question #696715]: Error for scale=... using yade.ymport.stl()

Hello everyone,

I get following error when using the yade.ymport module, more precisely the yade.ymport.stl() function:

O.bodies.append(ymport.stl(DFNmesh,color=(0.9,0.9,0.9),wire=False,material=DFNMat,scale=scaleFactor)) # DOES NOT IMPORT ANYTHING? #TypeError: stl() got an unexpected keyword argument 'scale'
TypeError: stl() got an unexpected keyword argument 'scale'

I tried several times. It's not me typing badly.

The keyword argument scale seems not to work for my yade version (2020.01a-6build2) using Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS!

Do I need to simply update to the newest versions of Ubuntu and/or Yade in order to get it running or ...

is there maybe a bug in yade?

I am happy for any help that can resolve this problem.

Best regards,

Marius