[Question #696730]: Viscoelastic interface element

Hi all,

I am interested in developing a fracture model where the interface element (the spring that connects the spheres) behaves as a viscoelastic. I am aware that YADE has a Kelvin-voigt interface element. I have two questions:

1. Can someone direct me to the YADE documentation that highlight the details about the Kelvin-voigt interface element?

2. Are there other options on modeling viscoelastic interfaces?

Thank you so much for your help.