Re: [Question #696730]: Viscoelastic interface element

> I am aware that YADE has a Kelvin-voigt interface element

any reference, how/why you are aware? (does not fit with your 1st
question)

> 1. Can someone direct me to the YADE documentation that highlight the
details about the Kelvin-voigt interface element?

[1]?
Or go to [2] and search something like "visc" or "creep".

> 2. Are there other options on modeling viscoelastic interfaces?

See above.
If not already present, an option is a new implementation of the model you would like to use

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html