Re: [Question #696815]: Unstable behaviour for different Young's modulus'

Karol Brzezinski proposed the following answer:
Hi Daniel,

Probably it is not an answer that you hoped for, but my best answer is
to try stiffness somewhere between 8e2 and 8e9. I turned off the
movement of your hammer and domino collapsed after 2-2.5 s (with young =
800). However, when I increased stiffness to 8000, the simulation
remained stable over 15 virtual seconds (and then I just turned it off).
It is more than enough for your simulation (which takes 3 virtual
seconds).

Best wishes,
Karol