[Question #696906]: 3D view black

Hi all,

I am having troubles with the 3D view on my computer: whatever the script I run, with whatever the version of yade (from source, from package, yadedaily), the 3D view opens but it just shows a black square without any particles/objects. There are clearly particles inside the simulation and the simulation runs, it is just the 3D view that seems not to work (without any error message).

In order to give you a precise error script, I get (for example) the problem when running the bouncing sphere example (https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/doc/sphinx/tutorial/01-bouncing-sphere.py) with yadedaily 20210429-5295~8412db8~bionic1. I am on Ubuntu 18.04.

Do you have an idea of what it could be due to ? Do not hesitate if you need further information.
Thanks in advance,

Raphaël