[Question #697021]: Model does not run properly with the source code version

I install both YADE package and source code version on my computer. When I run my code with the package version, everything is fine and the result looks reasonable. However, problems happen when I run that same code with the source code version. Particles close to each other merge into one and the simulation stops. My source code version is yade-2021-04-18.git-ad7924d.

Thank you!