[Question #697227]: Calibrate material parameter

I am calibrating k1 and kp for luding material for a compaction process. I am not sure how to do it. I method I am thinking of is to first run the simulation with initial value, and calculate RMSE with exp values. Then update the parameter, and run simulation until I get the lowest RMSE value. I was wondering how can run the simulation (calibration process) continuously, without pressing run for each new parameter update. Has someone experience in calibrated material parameter, how could help me out.

Best,
Mithu