Re: [Question #697238]: SnapshotEngine doesn't work

Description changed to:
Hi,

I have installed recent version of Yade few days ago (up to that time I
used an older version) on a new computer. I have a code that should
create a snapshot (inside O.engines, among other functions):
"qt.SnapshotEngine(filebase=str(path),iterPeriod=1,label='snap')"

When I try to run it i get:
"name 'SnapshotEngine' is not defined"

When I type  in the terminal of the old version of Yade  on other
computer "yade.qt.SnapshotEngine" i get "yade.wrapper.SnapshotEngine".
In the recent version I receive "module 'yade' has no attribute
'SnapshotEngine'.

Did I miss one of the packages during the installation or the function i
deprecated?

Greetings,
Aleksander