Re: [Question #697249]: extMaterial in cylinderConnection gridpfacet.py not used

Rohit John is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

I thought the intMaterial is CohFrictMat whereas the external material
would be FrictMat. In that case wouldn't we need two materials? Just to
be clear, the function cylinderConnection() takes in two materials,
intMaterial and extMaterial, as arguments. (They are just the names of
the arguments in the code). I was under the impression that you pass  a
CohFrictMat material into intMaterial and a FrictMat material into
extMaterial. The way the code is written now [1], the nodes and the
connections use the name material. My questions is shouldn't they use
two materials as the interactions are different (internal interaction
and external interaction as you put it).

Kind regards,
Rohit K. John

[1 ]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/py/gridpfacet.py