[Question #697259]: What are the forces on the particle from function O.forces.f()

I get the fluid force on all the particles of an assembly through the flow engine by function flow.fluidForce(ballid) , then I apply the force on all particles for 1000 steps by  function O.forces.setPermF(ballid,force) during the isotropic compression experiment.  When the program is finished, I want to  get the contact force on each particle, so I use the function O.forces.f(ballid) to get the resultant force on each body, and then I take O.forces.f(ballid) minus flow.fluidForce(ballid) to get resultant contact force. Is that right?

The function O.forces.f(ballid) get resultant force on body, excluding gravity, so should imposing forces be included?

Another question, How does Yade add and subtract vectors and calculate the magnitude of a vector.