Re: [Question #697379]: Optimise material parameter

Mithushan Soundaranathan is still having a problem:
>where / how you get the message?
When I run the the code in terminal, I am getting error message saying "myscript.py is not responding".

>run just one simulation without any loop, maybe it just takes very long
-The simulation does not work with one simulation.
-However if I remove o.run; o.wait from the code above. The simulation work for one simulation.

>run yade with "-n" option (no GUI, which should not be needed for this case)
-How do I run the with "-n" options