Re: [Question #697363]: force and identify

fan yang gave more information on the question:
Dear Jan:
Thank you for your reply.
1.The spherical sample is 'trimmed' from the cubic sample that contains generated particles.I just want to apply forces to the exterior of the spherical sample.2.So I want to know  the most effective way to identify the outermost particles for both code writing and execution performance.3.The outermost particles means from the central of the spherical sample.