Re: [Question #697461]: Triaxial Dense no Peak

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Hi,

If I were you, I would try to get back known DEM results showing that
dense behavior [*].

By adopting the same particle size distribution (at least), and checking
whether your generation procedures enable you to get similar initial
porosities than those previous DEM simulations.

[*] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/nag.2774, Figure 3
in case you would appreciate an example. Dense-like behavior is obtained
therein, under 10 kPa confining pressure, for a 0.38 initial porosity