Re: [Question #697479]: Spheres swelling

Robert Caulk requested more information:
As Jan says, we really need to know what your problem is before we can
give you any real advice. In general, you could do it like this from the
yade input script:

def fradius(t):
   return *insert your function here(t)*

for b in O.bodies:
   if isinstance(shape, Sphere): b.shape.radius = fradius(O.time)

But if you need it to be a function of saturation, you could look at
PartialSatClayEngine [1]. In that engine, the swelling of particles is
an exponential function that depends on saturation level.

Another example of particle "swelling" is in ThermalEngine where it
thermally expands particles according to their temperature [2].

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.PartialSatClayEngine
[2] https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.ThermalEngine