Re: [Question #697578]: Import VTK

Description changed to:
Hi,

I simulated the compaction process of spheres, and have saved them in VTK files along with files with info on interparticle forces.
I want do simulation on the compact (such liquid flow in pore structure, swelling of the particles), I don't want do compaction simulation each time before I do the liquid flow simulation.

Is there a method to import the VTK file  of the compact into YADE, such
I can do the liquid flow simulation on the compacts.

Best,
Mithu