Re: [Question #697526]: CHOLMOD warning: matrix not positive definite

Zhicheng Gao is still having a problem:
Hello, Bruno. Thank you very much for your reply.  I'm doing research similar to the paper " A discrete numerical model involving partial fluid-solid coupling to describe suffusion effects in soils "[1].  In this paper, the periodic boundary condition is chosen and it says "In order to avoid any boundary effect we use periodic boundary conditions as if the same grain arrangement and the same flow field were replicated periodically in space", so I constructed scene in periodic boundary conditions and used the PeriodicFlowEngine to simulate flow. Is that right?
I want to make the fluid flow from top to bottom under a certain pressure gradient, and no fluid flows out from the side. So I set flow.bndCondIsPressure=[0,0,1,1,0,0], flow.bndCondValue=[0,0,1,0,0,0]. If my approach is wrong, then how should I set up to achieve what I want?
And how to switch solver to LDlt?