Re: [Question #697526]: CHOLMOD warning: matrix not positive definite

Zhicheng Gao posted a new comment:
Hi,
I have searched for the answers about the PeriodicFlowEngine. I concluded that since there is no boundary condition for periodic boundary conditions, the PeriodicFlowEngine does not need to set boundary conditions,that is,  it does not need to set the bndCondIsPressure, bndCondValue, boundaryUseMaxMin.   As I want to achieve a similar simulation like the paper  " A discrete numerical model involving partial fluid-solid coupling to describe suffusion effects in soils "[1], In short, it is to achieve the fluid flow from top to bottom under a certain pressure gradient, and no fluid flows out from the side. So I just need to apply a macroscopic pressure gradient by flow.gradP=Vector3(0, i,0), where i is the macroscopic pressure gradient. Is that right?
Thank you for any help!
[1]https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0266352X17303087