Re: [Question #697597]: PeriIsoCompressor.sigma different from getStress()

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

What is sure is that you eventually comparing two stress expressions
that are quite different:

- PIC uses some totalForceInVolume [*] expression I'm totally unfamiliar with (=> which I can not justify at the moment / ever ?)
- getStress is the classical Love-Weber formula.

Please open an issue about that engine, especially if you think there is
another issue about unbalanced force test (from another discussion)

[*] https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/-/blob/4852d56018376a2d1c2f6e3812bf031cc44d645b/pkg/dem/PeriIsoCompressor.cpp#L53
and below