[Question #697959]: Error occurs in the installation of the DEM-FEM coupling program

Hello everyone.
I am using dem-fem-coupling-master to install the coupling between yade and oofem, and after typing "make all" in the installation folder, I get the following error.
See also "/home/dadn/dem-fem-coupling-master/installation/_build/oofem/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/dadn/dem-fem-coupling-master/installation/_build/oofem/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
Makefile:119: recipe for target 'oofem-cmake' failed
make: *** [oofem-cmake] Error 1
What could be the cause of this? How can I fix it?
Thank you all!

xue