[Question #697994]: how to decrease desired cell temperature constantly

Hi all
 I am working on a script  using Thermo-hydro -mechanical coupling  (1) with modified boundary conditions for hydraulic fracture process in EGS using JCFpm  BPM.
 I want to apply a lower temperature in the center cell  of sample . I have done it using PyRunner (as shown below) which act as a thermal shocking.I want to bring down center cell Temperature constantly to desired temperature. How I can achieve it?

def centerCellTemp():

        centerCellId=flow.getCell(.5,.5,.5)
        bcenterCellTemperature=flow.setCellTemperature(centerCellId, 303.15)
O.engines=O.engines+[PyRunner(iterPeriod=20,command ='centerCellTemp()')]

1.https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/990dda83e2558b7d244f52476f07742ce6b44176/examples/ThermalEngine/thermoHydroMechanical_coupling.py
Thanks in advance