Re: [Question #697909]: unexpected offset angle with the HarmonicRotationEngine

Antoine FAULCONNIER confirmed that the question is solved:
Hello Jan and everyone,

Thank you for the welcoming.

I did not have a lot of time these days but I finally solved my problem,
it seems that, (at least in my case), the offset amplitude of the sine
function guiding the HarmonicRotationEngine was dependant on the phase.

And the origin of the phase is not the moment I start the
HarmonicRotationEngine with the command rotengine.dead = False, but the
starting moment of the whole simulation. My bad, I did not know.

Anyway I just shifted the phase of the rotation engine so the sine has a
phase that is a multiple of pi at the moment I start the rotation
engine. And it works fine.

I hope it was understandable.

Thanks for the Help
Antoine