Re: [Question #698081]: Software requirements for a successfull O.save/O.load

Description changed to:
Hi,

I know we need to use the same YADE version compiled or built with the
same features for being able to O.save() / O.load() (with no error, and
leaving here "not defined" Python considerations outside of the
question) [*] .

Should we expect further requirements, e.g. in terms of having the same
external package versions between the respective times (or used
machines) of O.save and O.load ?

If yes, would it be possible to pinpoint at specific packages that
should remain identical ? (libboost-all-dev ? something else ?)

Edit: I'm currently facing a "RuntimeError: unregistered class" at
O.load, with boost 1.71.0. No idea what boost was at O.save

Thanks

[*] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Omega.load
and https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/695333 -- I'm planning
a merge request to include the latter in the former, by the way