Re: [Question #698493]: Spheres overlap in periodic simulations

Karol Brzezinski proposed the following answer:
Hi Andres,

I am not familiar with the history of your simulation. Thus, I am not
sure what do you mean by 'periodic'. The MWE would be useful [1].

When it comes to positions of spheres in periodic simulations, Bruno Chareyre once commented it like this [2]:
"Particles leaving from right and appearing on left is just a visualization trick. In memory positions remain untouched, they are all over the place instead of staying in their initial period. "

Cheers,
Karol

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/696150