Re: [Question #698597]: Showing value of a parameter from the Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys

> I tried typing "Ip2.en" ... but it only returns "<MatchMaker instance at 0x557287eaed30>" which does not really help me.
> So what is the correct syntax to get it ?

The syntax is correct.
What you got is exactly what Ip2.en is.
It is a MatchMaker, which you can get other info from. See documentation [1].

Another, and maybe better, quantity to check is the values of IPhys
created by the Ip2, not Ip2 itself.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.MatchMaker