Re: [Question #698635]: Clump inertia and orientation

Hi Karol,

What version of Yade you are using?
I am using Ubuntu 18.04.
Concerning problem 1, I had the same problem with (wrong) same orientation for Yade 2018.02b and 2020-06-23.git-f03a37c.
However, I got expected different orientations for yadedaily 20210813-5683~749bba8~bionic1

Also, using yadedaily I could not reproduce the problem 2 - different periods. In my case, the two pendulums are oscilating exactly same, both with T=3.4 s
The other Yade versions did have the problem.

Cheers