Re: [Question #698487]: Change boundary condition from rigid wall to periodic boundary

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Hi,

The YADE numerical medium is either finite in size (=> non-periodic use
of YADE, often with rigid boundaries) or infinite and periodic (=>
periodic use of YADE). You can not have it both ways, and a YADE
simulation can not switch from one nature to another, I think.

(Note that the use of periodic = True in makeCloud, while simulation
itself is not periodic, is somewhat suspect to me)