Re: [Question #698760]: error shared_ptr.hpp:734: typename boost

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> when I define a function ("extrction()") in the 'live' Yade console,
this error show:

what if you define in a script?

> Aborted (core dumped)

what is the output of
catchsegv yade script.py
?
yade script.py is the dommand you use to run the script (could be e.g. yadedaily simulation.py)
Not sure if it works for "live console".

> The below link shows my scrip and clump data files

it would be nice, if you prepared a MWE [1], M=minimum (minimum running time, minimum code size, minimum input file size, ...) and if you followed the section [1],"Please, no external links!".
Here for example, my browser do not allow me to download the zip file with a message that it is dangerous...

> O.bodies[b.id]

why not using just b?

> O.bodies.erase(b.id,True)

this is probably the source of the problem. Some yade code does not work for erased bodies.
The relevant place would be revealed by catchsegv.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask