Re: [Question #698829]: temp=Nan using FlowEngine and ThermalEngine

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Please take a moment to read our posting guidelines:

https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask

In particular, each thread in this forum should be limited to one
question. You appear to have 2 distinct questions. Please put your point
3 in a new question, thank you.

>>Does it mean that ThermalEngine cannot be used alone?

Correct. Are you trying to simulate dry rock?

>> what is the difference between FlowEngine.thermalBndCondValue and
ThermalEngine.thermalBndCondValue?

FlowEngine.thermalBndCondValue is the boundary condition for the pores.
ThermalEngine.thermalBndCondValue is the boundary condition for the
particles.

Cheers,

Robert