Re: [Question #698830]: Can't running noFlowScenario.py with yade or yadedaily

Ziyu Wang gave more information on the question:
Thanks Robert for your prompt reply!

>1.I did not make any changes to the sample script.Unfortunately,the
script can run while there is no data on the plot (the plot is blank).

>2.When I remove the VTKRecorder and the flow.saveVTK from the
simulation and run the script again,the script runs
normally.Unfortunately,like the >1. ,there is no data on the plot (the
plot is blank).

Looking forward to getting more help from you!