Re: [Question #698778]: Problem with imposing flux in a cavity in flow engine

Zoheir Khademian posted a new comment:
Thanks so much Robert. After checking the VTK output for pressure, I
noticed the cell I was injecting to was not registered as a cavity. So,
simply applying the flux to one of the cavity cells in the cavity list
solved the problem. Now, the influx and outflux are the same.

One more question though:
In your flux calculation above, the unit of q the flux  seams to be m/s. Do we need to have the area of the cavity boundary to obtain the flux in m3/s? if so, what is the easiest way to get that area?

Thanks again for the help!