Re: [Question #698830]: Can't running noFlowScenario.py with yade or yadedaily

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Hello Robert.

I'm sorry, but on ubuntu 20.04 and ubuntu 18.04, I failed to run the script successfully using git-61c9069.What a pity!
I have followed your suggestion and tried it on 18.04, but it still doesn’t work.The error message is as follows:

CHOLMOD warning: matrix not positive definite. file: ../Supernodal/t_cholmod_super_numeric.c line: 911
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/matplotlib/__init__.py:831: MatplotlibDeprecationWarning: axes.color_cycle is deprecated and replaced with axes.prop_cycle; please use the latter.
  mplDeprecation)
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/matplotlib/__init__.py:801: MatplotlibDeprecationWarning: axes.color_cycle is deprecated and replaced with axes.prop_cycle; please use the latter.
  mplDeprecation)
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F8 plot. ]]

In [1]: python3.6:
/build/vtk6-VHOYAG/vtk6-6.3.0+dfsg1/IO/XML/vtkXMLOffsetsManager.h:142:
void OffsetsManagerGroup::Allocate(int, int): Assertion `numElements >
0' failed.

In fact, I think part of the error is caused by my unfamiliarity with the installation of source code.Some errors that I can’t understand may have occurred during the source code installation.
So,Can I wait for you to fix the ThermalEngine in yadedaily.(ps:I'm sorry to trouble you so much....)

Thanks again!