Re: [Question #698965]: Questions about the load plate test for sandy soil

Xue gave more information on the question:
Moreover, I would like to apologize for the disturbance caused by the overly long statement.
     In fact, I am also concerned about the solution for the loading plate sinking into the soil specimen.
     I am not sure if it is appropriate to just scale up the particle size in the model, but leave the specimen and loading plate dimensions unchanged.