[Question #699023]: make a video for the path of movining particles

I am doing some filtration tests. First I create a sample of spheres that will act as a filter, and then I throw very fine particles on this filter. I am recording the path of these fine particles by saving their position every 100 iterations.

My question: Is it possible to make a video showing the path of one of these fine particles as it is passing through the voids of the filter (As if we attach the camera to this fine particle)?

Thank you for your help, and sorry for posting the question again.
Best regards,
Ali