Re: [Question #698970]: Questions about updating yade

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Sorry to hear that, I am not sure I can do much more to help you. One
last thing could be to ensure you are downloading from "Main server"
inside the "Software & Updates" menu. Although, I don't think that has
anything to do with custom repos like yadedaily. Only stable yade.

>>(I have tried the source-code,but because I am not familiar with
compilation, there have been more problems..)

Only one way to *become* familiar, right? Feel free to post questions
with your compilation errors.