Re: [Question #699072]: About the examples/ThermalEngine

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Thanks a lot Robert!

>>Will you please install the latest source code version? You appear to
have installed a snapshot from mid-March.

Yes,I also noticed that.As you suggested[1], I used the following
command:

cd trunk
git checkout -b working_state 61c90697
cd ../build
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install ../trunk
make -j4 install

And then the version changes to 2021-03-16.
I compiled it from the source code again. The version is yade-2021-09-28.git-52f0c5a.But when I run the original script (unchanged),the same problem still exists...

>>Sphere size and distribution changes the maximum allowable timestep
for numerical stability. If you decrease sphere size, you will need to
decrease O.dt to maintain stability.

Ok,I will decrease O.dt and provide timely feedback.