Re: [Question #699100]: Cohesive Soil

Hossein is still having a problem:
first of all, Thanks for recommendation Robert

Second of all , I have browsed on the web to get information about different contact law as much as possible.
Regarding, Hertz Mindlin I got some information while couldn't find any simulation that involve the soil when it comes to
Lunding contact law.
So,
I wonder. if it would be acceptable in the literature to pick Lunding for a soil?
I will appreciate that if you can give me something in the literature which contain a soil simulation according to the lunding contact law.

Best Regard,
Hossein